Join one of the best companies to work for in New England, offering a flexible schedule. SAGE is an award-winning consultancy (EBC New England Brownfields Project of the Year 2021, EBI Silver Medal Winner 2020 and ACEC Project of the Year 2019). SAGE is centrally located in Providence, RI, with resources throughout New England! SAGE has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager / Licensed Site Professional to grow your career with our growing firm. The ideal candidate is an experienced environmental professional with a strong doer-seller aptitude, who maintains strong client relationships, and has the motivation to promote technical excellence within our project team. Qualified applicants will be responsible for the execution and delivery of outstanding work product including submittal of LSP Opinions for MCP-regulated disposal sites. As a Senior Project Manager, you will have day-to-day responsibility for project performance and executions, managing diverse teams of qualified professionals, attainment of schedule and budget objectives, and client satisfaction. At SAGE, Project Managers support our business development efforts, assist in the management of the practice, and interact closely with our clients and regulators.
Minimum Position Requirements/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Geological Sciences, Environmental Sciences or Environmental Engineering;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in site assessment and remediation working under the provisions of the MCP, other state regulatory programs, CERCLA and/or RCRA;
- Experience with the development, design, and management of the environmental investigation, assessment, compliance, and remediation projects;
- Chlorinated hydrocarbon investigation/remediation experience is a plus.
- Self-starter, able to complete tasks with minimal supervision and direction;
- PE or P.G. license a plus;
- Massachusetts LSP License required.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com