- BS degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Management, Environmental Science, or related field
- Thorough knowledge of the key air, water, and waste permitting and management issues within the technology and manufacturing sectors, as well as a high degree of technical competence and broad knowledge of environmental compliance best practices. Federal and state (Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut) regulations.
- 7-10+ years of experience with permitting, agency coordination, and environmental compliance projects. Prior consulting experience preferred.
- Experience developing plans, permits, and reports for solid, hazardous, and universal waste, ambient air quality, stormwater, NPDES, and wastewater programs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to navigate complex relationships with clients, regulators, and other stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong proficiency in using spreadsheets for data analysis and report generation. Solid organization skills and the ability to work on multiple projects required.
- Must have a working fluency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Air modeling and emission calculation and community noise modeling, are a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Provide consulting support services for industrial/manufacturing clients on environmental regulatory compliance
- Projects include planning, permitting, reporting, and auditing with respect to RCRA, Clean Air Act, EPCRA, SPCC, Clean Water Act, and stormwater
- Provide technical expertise, oversight, and quality control on environmental permitting and compliance projects and related activities in support of SAGE’s clients’ projects and facilities
- Assist clients with writing SPCC Plans, SWPPPs, EPCRA Tier II, and TRI reports, and other compliance assistance as requested
- Responsible for formal agency filings, submittals, and certifications on behalf of clients
- Oversee plans, permits, and reports for hazardous waste, air quality, stormwater, NPDES, and wastewater programs
- Execute task and project management requirements to assist in the implementation of environmental compliance and management system programs and processes while maintaining the client’s scope/budget/schedule expectations.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]