On Thursday, November 5th, Rick Mandile, CEO of SAGE Environmental and Chair of the Rhode Island Chapter of the Environmental Business Council (EBC), will host and participate in a webinar to provide an overview and update of PFAS activities in Rhode Island. The webinar will include:
- A brief overview of the current state of understanding PFAS contaminants
- A case study of the Burrillville PFAS release and remedial efforts conducted
- A discussion of ongoing PFAS regulatory activities in Rhode Island
- A panel discussion with audience members
Panel Members include:
- Karen Kinsella, Senior Technical Specialist, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Steve LaRosa, Senior Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
- Rick Mandile, CEO, SAGE Environmental, Inc.
- Nick Noons, Environmental Engineer, RIDEM
- Mark Dennen, CPG, Supervising Environmental Scientist, RIDEM
- Amy Parmenter, Public Drinking Water Enforcement Manager, RIDOH
- Jim Occhialini, Vice President, Alpha Analytical
The webinar will be moderated and co-chaired by Steve LaRosa of Weston & Sampson and GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.’s Principal and RI District Office Manager, Ed Summerly.
For more information or to register for this event, please go to: https://ebcne.org/event/ebc-rhode-island-emerging-contaminants-webinar-pfas-update-where-we-are-and-where-were-heading/?instance_id=13270