SAGE Environmental, Inc. (SAGE) is looking for two exceptional Massachusetts Licensed Site Professionals (LSPs).
Why consider SAGE?
SAGE offers our employees professional growth opportunities and an unmatched compensation package in our industry, including Safe Harbor, profit sharing, performance bonuses, and more.
SAGE is growing and is looking to add two experienced LSPs to its team. Candidates can expect a challenging and rewarding work environment offering a variety of project work, including sites contaminated with Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), chlorinated and non-chlorinated volatile organic compounds, petroleum, and heavy metals.
Successful candidates would be taskmasters and project managers, including planning and implementing investigation and remediation of projects, budgeting and budget management, adherence to schedule, quality assurance, client satisfaction, and profitability by utilizing available company resources.
SAGE is seeking experienced and qualified professionals with fluency in:
- Soil, groundwater, and indoor air assessment and remediation;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to lead challenging projects;
- Direct client relations;
- Management of financials;
- Technical and regulatory aspects of a consulting firm; and,
- Deployment of company resources (both equipment and staff). Candidates will be leaders and mentors to junior staff.
- Must be proven capable in the area of business development, including bringing in new clients and obtaining repeat business from existing clients. Participation in external industry groups is required including networking, identification of talent and potential acquisitions.
SAGE expects and supports continued professional growth of all employees and covers costs for required continuing education and more.
- BS degree in an appropriate field of science (e.g., geology, environmental science, etc.) or engineering (civil, chemical, or environmental) (required);
- Advanced degree in a field of science appropriate for the field of soil, air and groundwater remediation consulting (preferred);
- At least 8 years of direct environmental consulting experience in Massachusetts (required);
- Professional certification (LSP) (required);
- Professional certification (Professional Geologist or Engineer) (preferred);
- Detailed understanding of MassDEP regulations as well as USEPA regulations (required);
- Experience with multi-disciplinary project teams (required);
- Demonstrated success in the development and management of clients (required);
- Proven leadership skills (required);
Ability to succeed in a fast-paced consulting environment, handling multiple project assignments, meeting strict deadlines, and traveling to client facilities as needed (required);
- OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER training and current refreshers (preferred); and,
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record (required).